With the holidays just around the corner, I am always on the hunt for festive appetizers. Because the holidays tend to be so crazy, I need something quick and simple but guaranteed to impress. These baked brie bites are the perfect solution because they use minimal ingredients but have maximum flavor. They take about 25 minutes to make but will be gobbled up by everyone in seconds. If you’re looking to bring a show stopping appetizer to the table this year try my recipe below!
Cranberry Baked Brie Bites
Servings: 8 Bites /// Prep Time: 10 mins /// Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 Packs Trader Joes Mini Brie Bited (5 count ea)
- 1 8oz Tube of Crescent Dough
- 1 Cup Cranberry Relish/Jam
- Honey (to taste)
- Candied Pecans (to taste)
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Open crescent dough and rip along seams creating 8 triangles. Shape each triangle into the muffin molds.
- Open 8 mini brie bites. Place 1 brie bite into each crescent dough mold.
- Top each brie bite with a spoonful of cranberry relish, a drizzle of honey and a couple candied pecans.
- Place the bites into the oven and back until crescents are crispy and brie is melted (about 15 minutes).
- Serve warm and enjoy!