I have a major sweet tooth so I am always looking for healthy indulgent snacks. Thats why I love making energy balls. Not only do they help with my sweet craving but they are also packed with protein and other healthy ingredients. Plus, energy balls are easy to grab and go which is perfect if you are short on time. Another thing I love about energy balls is that the recipe makes multiple so you have snacks for days!
Brownie Bite Energy Balls
Servings: 12 Balls /// Prep Time: 20 mins
- 1 and 1/2 Cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 1 and 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Coaco Powder
- 1/2 Walnuts (Diced)
- Flaky Sea Salt (Optional Topping)
- Add ingredients into a food processor and pulse until ingredients are blended and mixture sticks together like dough.
- Add mixture into a large bowl and using your hands form the mixture into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the balls flaky sea salt and place the balls in air tight container in the refrigerator.
- Let cool for 2-3 hours.
Note: If you do not have a food processor mix the ingredients in a blender.