Sometimes in the morning, you just want an easy breakfast that you can grab and go. Overnight oats are perfect because you make them the night before, let them soak up all the yummy goodness and then they are ready to eat the next morning. I love overnight oats because they are super customizable and you can add any ingredients you want. Also, its super hard to mess up overnight oats because usually whatever you add ends up being delicious.
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Servings: 1 /// Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3/4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- Sliced Banana
- Mixed Nuts
- In a mason jar with a lid, add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup and sugar. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Add in the oats and stir with a spoon to combine and make sure the oats are submerged in the almond milk.
- Cover with a lid and set in the fridge overnight to let the oats soak.
- The next day, remove your oat from the fridge and add any additional toppings.
Note: Overnight oats can last up to 2-3 in the fridge. You can double or triple this recipe to have multiple breakfast options for week.
leave a comment