The holidays are a time for food and of course drinks! I love finding new recipes that I can make for all of my friends and family to try. A classic Moscow Mule is my go to and all time favorite cocktail during the holidays. But, this year I wanted to do something more festive so I decided to make a more “holiday” inspired Moscow Mule.
When I was walking through Trader Joe’s I was looking for something cranberry flavored to add to the mules when I stumbled upon their Winter Wassail Punch. The word winter caught my eye immediately and I knew it would be the perfect holiday splash to my Moscow Mules.
Trader Joe’ Winter Wassail Punch is a sweetened blend of black currant, apple, and lemon juices, with cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger, and orange peel. Not only are these Moscow Mules delicious but they are also fun to make. Try making these with or for your loved ones this holiday season!
Winter Wassail Moscow Mule
- 2 Ounce Vodka (Tito’s)
- 1/2 Ounces Fresh Lime Juice
- 1-2 Ounces Winter Wassail Punch (Traders Joe’s)
- 4 Ounces Ginger Beer (Crabbies)
- Optional Garnish: Mint, Rosemary, Cranberries
- Combine vodka, lime juice, and winter wassail punch.
- Pour over ice and top with ginger beer.
- Serve garnished with mint or rosemary and cranberries.