If you have a sweet tooth like me and are always craving something rich then you will absolutely love these peanut butter coconut protein balls. I love making protein balls because they check off so many boxes. I can satisfy my cravings while still using healthy ingredients. I can get closer to reaching my protein goals and I can grab a quick and easy snack for on the go.
Peanut Butter Coconut Protein Balls
Servings: 12 Balls /// Prep Time: 15 mins /// Cook Time: 0 mins
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a large mixing bowl add 1/2 cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix using spatula until creamy.
- Add in 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/3 cup coconut flakes, 1/4 cup hemp seeds and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Mix everything together using spatula.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the dough and roll between to form a ball a 1 inch ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place balls on in an airtight container and refrigerate.
leave a comment